iMH is a student advocacy group focused on mental health. We work towards our goals in collaboration with the Master of Information Student Council (MiSC) of University of Toronto’s Faculty of Information (iSchool).
- Compile and update guide for mh-related supports, programs, and groups available to UofT students. Resources
- Publish student-generated content reflecting on mh-related issues, news, and initiatives. Articles
- Organize and promote events that facilitate peer connections and access to mh-related information (e.g. Study Music Listening & Studying Sessions; Mental Health First Aid Training Scholarship for Future Library & Information Professionals; MH-related workshops at UofT). Events
- Foster dialogue and community on issues of mental health that commonly affect graduate students;
- Advocate for greater expansion, improvement, and accessibility of UofT student resources for mental health;
- Advocate for mh-related training/preparedness for librarians and information professionals.
Check out our past activities here
Get involved in the development of iMH
- Contribute to producing and publishing content – written or multimedia
- Help maintain, expand (and redesign!) our resource guide
- Organize and promote events with iMH
Contact Marta & Robyn at iStudentsForMentalHealth@gmail.com